Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Opportunity for In-Patient Service
Bloomington Meadows Hospital is a private behavioral health facility offering a wide range of general and specialized services for children, adolescents and adults struggling with emotional, behavioral and or addictive disorders. Full service Continuum of Care programs include inpatient hospitalization, intensive outpatient services, and outpatient clinic services. The team of professionals at Meadows is comprised of board-certified physicians and master's level clinicians for every treatment program.
Our programs for children and adolescents, ages 6 – 17, use a variety of elements to provide a well-rounded treatment plan. Our acute inpatient program uses expressive therapies, as well as, medication management & education.
We are located 1 hour south of Indianapolis, in Bloomington, IN!
- Full Time, Employed position
- Mon - Friday work schedule
- In-Patient Setting
- Blend of Adult & Child/Adolescent Case Load
- Case Load Average -15
- Duties include: psychiatric evaluations & rounding on patients on-site Mon-Fri;
- 1 weekend/month of call coverage
- Base Compensation + Bonus opportunity
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits Plan
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Time Off, CME, 401k with match & more
- Board Certification by ANCC
- Indiana APRN License or ability to obtain
- New graduates welcome to apply!
Meadows is located in Bloomington, just 50 miles south of Indianapolis. Bloomington is home to the beautiful campus of Indiana University, with more than 42,000 students. The city has rich and diverse cultural attractions, many public and private educational systems, affordable housing and sports and recreational activities to meet the interests of all ages. With a population of nearly 84,000, the City of Bloomington ranks as Indiana's sixth largest city. Bloomington is the County Seat for Monroe County, which has a population of 165,577.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY, PLEASE CONTACT ME!