OB/GYN Kinston, NC
At UNC Women's Health at Lenoir we are proud to offer expertise and patient-centered care for women of all ages and stages. Our OB services provide both routine prenatal and postpartum care, and our GYN services range from routine yearly examinations to full evaluation and treatment of most gynecologic disorders. We strive to deliver the appropriate care to meet your needs. Contact Sheila Barnes directly for effective and efficient information about UNC Health. When you work with the In-house recruiter you get quick results.
About our Community:
In Kinston residents enjoy a great quality of life. Southern hospitality, a rich history, natural beauty, warm weather, and year-round activities and events, are just a few of the reasons many are happy to call the area home. Kinston is an ideal location with plenty of parks, waterways, and recreational spaces. It is about an hour from the bustling city of Raleigh and to the coast and all water activities. Please check-out the website: Kinston, NC | Official Website
- Average deliveries for the practice 15-20 a month equates to about 300 a year
- Physician call is shared with 2 other practices in town
- Practice covers every other third weekend, with midwife taking primary call those weekends.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Medicine or DO school
- BC/BE OB/GYN
- One or more years of OB/GYN experienced preferred
- 2020/21 New Trainee are highly welcomed
- North Carolina licensed or in progress
- BLS certified
- Competitive MGMA Salary plus incentives
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement and malpractice coverage
I look forward to assisting you with starting your career at UNC Health!
For more information about this great opportunity or to apply contact Sheila Barnes, In-house Physician Recruiter