- Position will be based in Sheboygan with outreach to nearby Plymouth clinic and surgery center
- Busy, already well-established practice recruiting additional partner due to demand
- Collegial, hard-working team that works very well together which includes GI partners and NP
- Healthy work-life balance with attractive shared call schedule
- Construction of brand new Sheboygan hospital is currently underway
- EPIC EMR
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and sign-on bonus
- Competitive two year initial starting salary with the ability to earn much more
- Generous student loan forgiveness program is offered
- H1B visa support available
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.