Fairview Health Services
Bloomington, MN 55420, MN 55420
Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at M Health Fairview Clinics – Bloomington Oxboro. Join our thriving multi-specialty practice which has been in the community for over 30 years.
- 12 provider primary care practice which includes 9 Internal Medicine Physicians, 1 Family Medicine Physician, and 2 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Specialists in pediatrics, endocrinology, derm, mental health, midwifery, ob/gyn, podiatry and general surgery.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- Virtual care offered and encouraged via video, telephone, and through EMR.
- 36 patient contact hours per week for full time - flexible schedule.
- Call Frequency: 1:22 low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).