At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an experienced Urologist with great clinical and interpersonal skills to grow our practice in Northeastern Pennsylvania in the role of Vice Chief of Regional Urology for LVHN.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to further our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 19,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make all communities we serve healthier – and better – places in which to live. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
At LVHN, our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence, guide our decision making and behaviors. We bring our values to life through our actions and commitment to an inclusive and equitable workplace in which everyone feels like they belong and utilize their full potential. That is how each of our 19,000 colleagues create exceptional experiences in a safe and secure environment for our patients and their loved ones, and for one another.
LVHN’s Division of Urology is focused on delivering personalized, state of the art care for our patients in a collegial environment. We partner with APCs to increase access and coordination of care. Our practice is also sub-specialized. This gives our Urologists comfort in knowing that their patients who might need very specific procedures or treatments can be taken care of right here within our practice. All of this results in a practice where Urologists can see and treat the urologic conditions they like with the full support of a strong group.
- Access to da Vinci robot system
- Urology office was recently renovated and includes procedures rooms while also being located in a Health Center which includes both a Diagnostic Center and an Ambulatory Surgical Unit
- Opportunity to perform general, laparoscopic and robotic procedures within desired scope of practice
- Off hours call responsibilities will be shared with community private practice Urologists
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified through American Board of Urology
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one
Benefits & Perks:
- Great incentives for this location including starting bonus, retention bonus and productivity downside protection
- Highly competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is a large nonprofit health system in eastern Pennsylvania with 19,000 colleagues, over 1,300 beds across 5 full service hospital campuses, 2,900 medical staff, 200 outpatient practices, and an academic environment with 25 fully accredited, free standing residency and fellowship programs. LVHN has been consistently ranked among America’s Top Hospitals for over 20 years. LVHN’s Cancer Institute is one of three national programs chosen by the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance which includes access to MSK clinical trials.
About the Northeastern Pennsylvania Region:
The beautiful mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania are an area comprised of small towns, suburban and rural communities which offers excellent quality of life with moderate cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and quality schools. This area is a popular vacation destination that offers year-round outdoor recreation including skiing, golfing, fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, state parks, campgrounds, and canoeing. These convenient locations offer easy access to Harrisburg, Allentown, Philadelphia, & New York City!