Further your clinical career through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time Associate Medical Director emergency physician to join the emergency department (ED) team at Christian Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. The ED treats 52,000 patients a year with 56 hours of physician coverage and 27 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
Christian Hospital is one of the founding members of BJC HealthCare and specializes in heart surgery, neurological and stroke services and diabetes care. Christian Hospital operates one of the busiest emergency departments in the state, as well as an EMS department that provides ALS ambulance service to North St. Louis County. Christian Hospital has been ranked in the top 10% nationally for medical excellence in stroke care and ranked in the top 7% nationally for clinical quality excellence for heart failure treatment.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work.
Join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country!
- 1099 independent contractor
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national patient safety organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)