AVERA MEDICAL GROUP - HOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITY
Avera McKennan Hospital is seeking a BE/BC internal medicine physician to join a group of 35 physicians in a growing inpatient service.
- Contracted for 14 - twelve hour night shifts per month. As part of the hospitalist service, the physician group covers at Avera McKennan (tertiary care at main hospital), and Avera eCARE eHospitalist service (a robust telemedicine service line) . New scheduling software will allow for preferred work sites. Both locations are in Sioux Falls.
- Total EMR for longitudinal care
- Seasoned Advanced Practice Provider support
- Open ICU with collaborative coverage with intensivists
- Strong support of sub-specialists to complement the team approach to patient care
- Annual salary guarantee, generous benefit package, including educational loan assistance
- Avera eCARE model for extending access to specialist via technology: eICU, eEmergency, eConsult, eSenior Care, eAccess, ePharmacy and eHospitalist
- Generous benefit package, including education loan assistance
- Opportunity to teach residents
•The Avera Medical Group Hospitalists are a part of Avera Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network with the employment of over a thousand physicians and mid-levels.
•Avera McKennan Hospital is a 545-bed tertiary care center, recognized for excellence in areas such as stroke and heart care, cancer treatment, emergency and trauma, critical care, neurosciences, bone marrow, kidney and pancreas transplant programs, medical research and teaching programs. Avera McKennan Hospital is one of the nation’s TOP 15 hospitals, earning national awards in patient care, technology, quality initiatives and Magnet Certified nursing staff.