Community Physician Network is seeking Internal Medicine Physicians to join our outpatient practices in central Indiana.
• Outpatient only
• Shared call schedule
• Patient Centered Medical Home practice model
• Electronic Medical Record (Epic)
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Inclusion, Diversity, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.