We’re currently seeking an experienced, board certified OB/GYN to replace a full-time physician. This is an opportunity to join two OB/GYN’s and two Certified Nurse Midwives in a well-established, thriving practice. There are a total of seven providers in the community who deliver babies and share call. Providers consistently perform 700 deliveries per year at Bay Area Hospital. The hospital is equipped with a Da Vinci Robot to assist with surgeries.
- Typical Work Hours: 4 days in Clinic; ½ day for surgery (or more if needed)
- Generous Base Pay + Work RVU Production Bonus
- Patients Per Day: 20-25
- Call Schedule: 1:4
- Sign-On Bonus
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- CME Stipend + 1 Week Off
- Relocation Stipend
- Partnership Track
Life is Better at the Beach!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!