Pulmonology Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Opportunity to join a well-established group of 8 pulmonologists in Nashville. This would be under an income guarantee from an Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital.
- 5-Week Rotation: Intensivist, Office, Hospital
- Single specialty with 8 physicians and 8 APPs
- Full range of office care and diagnostic services for patients with lung disorders such as chronic obstructive lung disease, asthma, sleep apnea, interstitial lung disease, lung nodule clinic and lung cancer
- Advanced bronchoscopic techniques: EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy
- Well-established practice, since 1984, with an excellent reputation in the community
Nicknamed “Music City USA,” today Nashville is also known as the “It City,” a Travel & Leisure Best Place to Visit in 2017, and noted by Condé Nast Traveler as: "There's enough going on food-wise to warrant a trip solely for eating." Nashville offers big city amenities with the heart, friendliness and welcome of a smaller community. Known as the nation’s health care capital, Nashville has a vibrant live music scene, plentiful parks and recreation, professional sports, great shopping and livable neighborhoods and suburbs.
About Ascension Saint Thomas Health
Ascension Saint Thomas Health is the leading faith-based health care system in Middle Tennessee, with nine hospitals, physician practices and facilities. ASTH is a part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system. We are committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. STH also includes Saint Thomas Medical Partners, a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based medical practices in over 100 locations through Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.