Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Medical Group orthopedic surgery team in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is ready to welcome a fellowship trained orthopedic hand surgeon. This is a thriving and collaborative team who are completely focused on the outcomes of their patients.
- Join a patient-driven, high-quality, multi-specialty orthopedic group; including 2 board certified hand surgeons as well as the additional support of APPs.
- You'll care for patients in three clinic and two hospital locations in Colorado Springs.
- Call is six days per month.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. , As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. , No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. , UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.