ThedaCare is committed to a belief that the best place for healthcare professionals to provide care will always be the best place for consumers to receive care. As a physician-led organization with over 180 locations, we make sure the communities we serve have access to outstanding care by offering providers a work culture driven by excellence and a lifestyle immersed in inspiration.
- 3 year salary guarantee
- production & quality incentives
- Signing Bonus
- Established Rural Community Hospital practice
- Large collaborative Orthopedic and Pain Management team
- Most common surgeries within this region include, but not limited to:
- total knee
- total hip
- shoulder replacement
- knee and shoulder arthroscopy
- fracture care
- simple hand procedures
- Primary care referral base of 225+ providers
- Supportive team of dedicated Advanced Practice Clinicians that provide first assist in surgery, hospital rounding, and clinic practice
- Call Rotation: 1:4 (historically low call in)
- EPIC used as integrated EMR
ThedaCare Family Medicine Shawano available Services at Medical Center Shawano
- Digital X-ray
- Bone Density Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- Family Medicine
- OB Care
- Walk In Care
You have officially arrived "Up North" when you're in SHAWANO COUNTRY - Shawano and Menominee Counties. The beautiful surroundings and relaxed lifestyle provides a great place for all ages, especially those who enjoy the outdoors. In Shawano, there are plenty of recreational and cultural activities.
- Thanks to 134 Lakes and multiple streams and parks; you can camp, hunt, fish, boat, sail, canoe, golf, downhill/cross country ski, hike, bird watch, and raft.
- Especially popular is the large Shawano Lake, which offers boating, beaches, and swimming opportunities, as well as the beautiful Wolf River, which offers world-class canoeing, tubing, and whitewater rafting.
- Hiking/biking trails together combine nearly 100 miles, and there are 300 miles of marked snowmobile trails that connect with trails in other counties
- Nearby state-owned Navarino Wildlife area has public hunting grounds comprised of 13,000 acres.
The residents of Shawano (population 8,298; county 40,664) enjoy a low cost of living and low crime rates. Five major highways serve the area. Shawano County's economic base includes retail, government, services, and manufacturing.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern divided highways systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Appleton: 44 miles
- Distance to Green Bay: 30 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 107 miles
- Distance to Madison: 106 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 197 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 285 miles