Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking BE/BC Primary Care physicians for an opportunity with traditional inpatient and outpatient duties in their nearby Sahuarita micro-hospital (18 beds).
- Hybrid Model: Rotating Block Schedules
- J1 Visa Sponsorship (2022)
- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Welcome to apply
- Employed Opportunity
- New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Office Space Available
About the Sahuarita Community:
- Resort-style recreation center, Club Rancho Sahuarita, offers free fitness and exercise classes
- Access 3 pools, eleven parks, trails and paths including Sahuarita Lake Park
- Proximity to one of region’s largest private splash parks
- Community offers 200+ free events per year
- Highly recognized school systems
Sahuarita is located 20 minutes south of Tucson in the picturesque high desert region. Ranked #5 of the safest cities in Arizona with a population at 30,000 and growing rapidly, Sahuarita is home to the Titan Missile Museum, Whipple Observatory and Mt. Wrightson, the tallest peak in the region at 9,456 ft.
In addition to the abundance of available recreational options Sahuarita offers numerous research, business and educational opportunities. Nearby major employers include: Raytheon Missile Systems, Caterpillar, University of Arizona Science & Tech Park, ASARCO, Vector Space Systems and Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold.
Northwest Medical Center (300 beds) and Oro Valley Hospital (146 beds) are located nearby in Tucson and Oro Valley and offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.