Come be a part of something big! Smart Minds, Cool Jobs and Awesome Rewards! Fueled by innovation, talent and ambition, the Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) is seeking civilian professionals prepared to deploy war-winning capabilities on behalf of the United States Air Force.
The Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) is recruiting for a Family Practice Physician at Goodfellow (GP-0602-15), Air Force Base, located in Texas area.
To provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages (to include pediatric and geriatric) in small, medium and large-sized general clinics/hospitals.
***Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary***
Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in small, medium and large-sized general clinics/hospitals.
- Board Certification by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Family Practice Medicine beyond residency training is required
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States
- U.S. Citizenship required
Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
No Malpractice Insurance!
TIME OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days
VACATION TIME - up to 26 days
INSURANCE - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family
RETIREMENT - Immediate coverage by the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS), part of a three tiered system which contains:
- Basic Benefits Plan
- Social Security
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k)
In addition to applying for this current job opening, to gain access to a registration page that will enable you to register with us so that you can receive additional information about specific future doctor job announcements or future hiring events our AFCS recruiters will be attending click here: www.Afciviliancareers.com/doctors-linkedin