ProMedica Adult Medicine Clinic is seeking to add a board eligible / board certified Internal / Family Medicine (Primary Care) Physician to their established practice - located on the campus of ProMedica Toledo Hospital in Toledo, OH.
- Full time position (4-5 days/week)
- Established, busy ambulatory clinic located at the Medical Office Building on the campus of Toledo Hospital
- Provides comprehensive medical services following a patient care medical home model
- Interest in teaching/mentoring, collaborating with APPs
- Possibly a leadership role within the office to assist with supervision of office providers and creating and enforcing clinical policies
- Currently 2 physicians and 5 NPs
- Call Coverage: weekly rotation and after hours call
- Internal Medicine, BE/BC
- Clinic hours are M-F, 7 am – 8 pm (flexibility)
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace