Southern California Interventional Neurologist
- Practice in both Los Angeles and Orange County!
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- New Grad welcome
- Conrad 30 waiver program J-1 available!
- We can sponsor O1 Visa
Private Practice group located in Los Angeles, seeks to expand and is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Neurologist/ Neuroendovascular Surgeon to join our team.
- Enjoy the perks of Private Practice-No Chairman/ Dean to report, flexible schedule, practice without RVU pressure.
- Private group with support from the hospital, mentorship available, partnership track available
- Competitive salary
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- J-1 waiver opportunity
- O-1 Visa support
- 2 weeks of Call month
- 2 to 3 days half clinic private group with support from the hospital, mentorship available, partnership track available
- Opportunity to practice Interventional, Vascular Neurology, and Neurocritical care in one facility.
Opportunity to join a growing and vibrant Neuroendovascular private practice group in sunny Southern California. Large catchment area includes multiple Comprehensive Stroke Centers in LA and Orange county. Opportunity to practice your subspecialty in Vascular Neurology, Neurocritical care, and Neurointervention in one facility. Strong administrative support for growth and development. Ability to live in Orange county or LA county. No restrictions on products, No chairman, No administrators, flexible schedule. Very competitive Salary and partnership tract.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $400,000.00 - $600,000.00 per year