CHI Health Clinic seeks a Medical Director for the Immanuel Rehabilitation Institute 35 bed, CARF accredited inpatient rehab unit in Omaha, Nebraska. This board certified or board eligible Physiatrist will care for both inpatients and outpatients in the whole care of the patient in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation specialty.
Immanuel Rehabilitation Institute offers a mix of inpatients with wide range of conditions to include but not limited to Strokes, Neuromuscular disorders, Amputees, Spinal Cord Injuries, Brain Injuries etc on the inpatient unit and PM&R Consult service at all its hospitals. The current practice consists of two full time Physiatrists and one Nurse Practitioner. CHI Health in the Omaha metro consists of 5 academic and community hospitals with programs including thrombectomy-capable comprehensive Stroke and Level One Trauma Center.
- Provide PM&R consult services
- Inpatient care
- Brain injury or Concussion interests desired
- Outpatient clinic
- Initiate, drive quality outcomes and full continuum of care
- Full ancillary support from within the CHI Health Immanuel Medical Center attached to Rehabilitation Institute
- Participation in education and mentorship to Medical students and residents affiliated with Creighton University Schools of Medicine
- Additionally voluntary faculty appointment available at Creighton University Schools of Medicine with opportunities for research in Creighton University Schools of Medicine or Allied Health.
- Competitive Salary
- CME Allowance
- Paid Liability Insurance
- Sign on/Relocation Incentive
- Health/Dental/ Vision Insurance Options
- Retirement Package
- Large primary care partner base for referrals.
- Highly collaborative and supportive colleagues.
- Multiple specialties available for consultative services.
- Employed position with the feel of private practice. Local decision making.
- Outstanding patient experience scores.
Contact Jeffrey Wooten for more information.