- Clinic is steps away from the OR and ICU
- APP Support: 3 PAs, 2 NPs, 1 RNFA
- Established Lung Nodule Clinic
- 2 da Vinci Xi robots - robotics experience required
- Shared call coverage
About Health First
Health First has been providing quality care to Brevard county residents for over 23 years. Health First delivers healthcare services throughout Brevard County with a network comprised of 4 hospitals with 868 beds, a health plan, and outpatient/wellness services including diagnostics, home health care, sleep centers, fitness facilities, pharmacy, cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, aging services, a hospice program, and bone/wellness center.
About the Medical Center
Conveniently located near downtown Melbourne, Holmes Regional Medical Center features 514 beds and more than 500 highly skilled Medical Staff members. As the region's premier tertiary referral hospital, Holmes offers patients life-saving technology at every turn.
The Heart Center at Holmes performs more cardiac procedures than all other hospitals in Brevard and provides patients with all-private rooms. As the only state-accredited Level II trauma center in Brevard and Indian River Counties, Holmes Trauma Center offers 24/7 trauma care and rapid patient transport via First Flight aeromedical helicopter. Additionally, The Birth Suites Mother/Baby Unit offers Brevard's first Level II Neonatal ICU for our tiniest patients.
Holmes is also proud to be the first hospital in Brevard to offer state-of-the-art robotics-assisted surgery for Urology, Prostate, and Gynecological conditions, advanced anterior hip replacement and reverse shoulder surgeries. As a Primary Stroke Center, our goal is to transport, assess, diagnose, and treat each stroke patient within three hours of the onset of their symptoms. We also offer advanced, life-changing Interventional Neuro-Radiology procedures for advanced stroke treatment found nowhere else in Brevard. Our successes have been recognized by the American Stroke Association, who awarded us their Get with the Guidelines Gold Award.
Community - Florida’s space coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
- Situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County, is positioned midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando, Florida.
- Family-oriented, hometown feel community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Affordable living and automatic tax savings – no state income tax!
- Highly-rated school system - public schools ranked 3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B.
- The Space Coast has a growing population of approximately 602,000; expanding industries featuring electronics, aerospace/aviation, high-tech manufacturing, communications, and homeland security and defense.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
- Local and regional attractions include: Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!