Seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Interventional Cardiologist!
Located in Northwest Indiana Goshen Physicians is a physician- led, hospital owned multi-specialty group of both primary care and specialist providers. Goshen has a population of approximately 30,000, but we serve a regional population of approximately 220,000. Our organization prioritizes physician autonomy, work/life balance, a culture of camaraderie & a team-based approach to patient care.
The Goshen Heart & Vascular Service Line consists of several accredited multidisciplinary departments working together to provide nationally recognized cardiovascular services to our community. We currently have:
(1 invasive non-interventional, 3 invasive interventional cardiologists, and 1 electrophysiologist)
2 vascular surgeons and 3 interventional radiologists who share the outpatient office weekly.
3 nurse practitioners
Our outpatient office is less than a 5 minute's walk to the Emergency Department (ED), Stress Test Labs, Cardiovascular Lab (CVL), Interventional Radiology Lab (IR), Electrophysiology (EP) Lab, and the Hybrid Operating Room (OR).
We have multiple accredited departments: Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiology, Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation center, Center for Sleep Disorder, Center for Weight Reduction.
- Join a robust multidisciplinary team at our State-of-the-Art Heart & Vascular Center
- Collaborative Work Environment: We deliver a team-based approach to patient care. A panel of our specialists meet for weekly case conferences to create individualized treatment plans for our patients.
- Supervise and interpret all noninvasive cardiac diagnostic studies
- Perform invasive cardiac procedures
- Perform defect free elective and emergent cardiac catheterization, PCIs, and PVIs
- Take interventional Call 1:3 rotation
- Take general call 1:4 rotation
- Provide personal, comprehensive and continuing care for the individual within the context of the family and the community
Community: Work/Life Balance is important and we hope you’ll find that Goshen fits your individual & family needs! Our area is a wonderful place to raise a family- safe, great public & private schools, and an affordable cost of living! We are located 30 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago & 2 hours North of Indianapolis. The culture here is ‘Midwest Nice’ where neighbors help neighbors & we have pride in our communities. Our area is a ‘melting pot’ of various cultures, including a large Amish population. Life here is great- away from the rush & traffic of city life, but still easy access to larger cities, international airports, etc. Between the many state parks & inland lakes, various year-round festivals, a booming food/brewery/winery culture, college & professional level sports teams, etc. there’s definitely more than corn in Indiana!
Financial Benefits: Competitive compensation per MGMA data. We offer salary guarantees, production & quality incentives, loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus & relocation assistance.
Stipends: Available to those in residency or fellowship!
Interested in receiving more information? Click 'Apply Now' and connect with Alyssa Jacobs, our in-house recruiter!