Metro Texas Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity
Established and Growing Private Group
Due to the upcoming retirement of a physician and the increasing demand for additional OBGYN physicians in the area due to recent growth, this private practice physician group is seeking a physician to join their growing team.
- Exceptional work/life balance - private practice autonomy and the benefits and support of a national healthcare organization
- Balanced mix of Obstetrics to Gynecology
- 1:12 call covering one hospital
- Clinic located on hospital campus
- Annual base salary + additional revenue streams
- No partnership buy-in and multiple revenue streams once become a partner
The diverse area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life. With its steady job growth and beautiful scenery, this city is currently the 3rd Fastest-Growing Metro in the nation.
- Large metro city with 2.5 million residents
- 2nd largest city in TX and 7th largest city in the U.S.
- "Most Visited City in Texas" and top 15 most visited city in the country
- Home to the 3rd Largest Zoo in the Country
- Cost of Living 14% lower than the U.S. average and No State Income Tax
Job ID: OBG 11884437 (JN -2)