Thrive Where Contributions Are Rewarded and Valued
As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital West is a 154-bed, Level III trauma center, Level II Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center, and specializes in obstetric and pediatric care, as well as many other specialties. The hospital was previously awarded the Outstanding Patient Experience Award and was a Joint Commission Top Performer in 2015.
- 154-bed, non-profit hospital
- Team of 12 physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- No code requirement
- 14-bed, co-managed ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage; procedures not required
- Schedule: 7am - 7pm, 7 on / 7 off
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME