Vanderbilt University Medical Center seeks either a General Cardiologist or Interventional Cardiologist to join an established practice at their location in Columbia, Tennessee (TN) - just south of Nashville, Tennessee (TN). The physician candidate could live in South Nashville or the South suburbs including: Franklin, Spring Hill, or Brentwood. The incoming physician will have the support of other Cardiologists in the group, currently comprised seven Cardiologists: Four General Cardiologist & Three Interventional. The opportunity will include a mix of outpatient General Cardiology office visits at the Columbia location & other regional outreach clinics, inpatient consults at Maury Regional Hospital (255 bed facility), and some procedures in the hospital. This is an employed physician opportunity with Vanderbilt University Medical Center, and the physician will receive a faculty appointment. Candidates should be BE/BC in General or Interventional Cardiology to apply.
This opportunity includes:
- Three Year Salary Guarantee
- Limited Call, due to group size
- 403B with Generous company match
- RVU, Patient Satisfaction + sign on/relocation bonus
- Generous PTO, CME leave and allowance
- Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our healthcare advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.
- Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiply in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.
- Interested candidates should contact Brennan Bogner