US Post Acute Care employs talented and experienced full-time physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners who spend 100% of their time providing patient care in post-acute healthcare facilities. We are committed to offering a superior professional environment and an incredible opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. The group assists skilled nursing, long-term care.
In this role, you will provide meaningful care to patients; coordinate with the PCPs; and lead systematic improvements with the facility quality team and their leadership. This is a flexible and autonomous role that creates profound relationships with all members of the healthcare team, patients and families in our community.
Utilizing Smart PACTM, we monitor patient outcomes and measure our provider?s results through a continuous quality improvement (CQI) process. If you want more value in your career and are committed to making a positive difference in our patients lives ? take this opportunity and apply.
- Collaborate with nursing staff and facility leadership
- Lead and implement care plans for post-acute patients and organize their transitions of care plan with case managers, PCPs, and specialty physicians
- Provide primary care and preventative care for patients in assigned long-term care facilities only 10-15 patients a day
- Participate with facility utilization review process
- Responsible for leading an annual quality initiative in the facility
- Collaborate and implement patient care plans with PAs, NPs, and the nursing staff
- Base Salary + Production & Quality Bonus
- Medical Director Stipends
- APP Supervision Incentive
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Retirement plan when eligible and according to company policy
- Vacation and Personal Time Off
- CME allowance
- Professional Expense allowance
- Current, unrestricted MD / DO license in the state or the ability to obtain
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure prior to start of employment
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and/or Geriatrics
- A clinical background in geriatric, adult, or family medicine specialty
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to the assigned facility within the designated area
- Leadership skills to support and lead NPS and PAs (NPPs)
Please apply on our website - USPostAcuteCare.com
We are unable to entertain visa candidates at this time.