Inpatient Adult Military Services & Addiction Psychiatrist | Anchorage, Alaska
We are currently seeking to add an Inpatient Adult Military Services & Addiction Psychiatrist to our medical staff team at Chris Kyle Patriots Hospital, part of North Star Behavioral Health Services, located in Anchorage, AK.
Chris Kyle Patriots Hospital was founded to serve first responders, military service members and veterans who have experienced trauma in the line of duty or struggle with substance abuse. Holistic in nature, our treatment services are designed to address needs of the whole self to enhance the mind, strengthen the body and empower the spirit.
North Star Behavioral Health System has been among the top providers of behavioral health services in the state of Alaska since 1984, with the goal of supporting the whole family. Located in Anchorage, AK, North Star offers healing environments through our acute care and residential treatment programs.
- Daily care of adult patients in the acute inpatient program.
- Responsible for performing initial psychiatric evaluations, assessments, treatment team leadership, & patient discharges in accordance with hospital policies & procedures.
- Monday-Friday, days only, minimal call & weekends required.
- Collegial, supportive, and caring environment that offers great work/life balance.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Academically affiliated with University of Washington.
- Opportunity to work with & mentor medical students, psychiatry residents/fellows, & nursing students.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required.
- Psychiatry board eligible or board certification required.
- Licensed to practice in the State of AK or the ability to obtain an AK medical license.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians.
- Base salary; Bonus structure; Malpractice insurance coverage; Paid Time Off; Matching 401k; CME package; Health insurance package; Relocation package if needed; Sign-on bonus; Student loan assistance (if applicable); Employee stock purchase plan; Option for Independent contractor can also be considered if needed/desired.
Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
North Star Behavioral Health System, www.northstarbehavioral.com, is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) the nation’s largest facilities based behavioral health provider. www.uhsinc.com.
Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss further!
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Chris Kyle Patriots Hospital / North Star Behavioral Health Services
Subsidiaries of Universal Health Services Inc.