Make Extraordinary Possible
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care of the highest level. UCHealth Family Medicine - Woodland Park is ready to welcome a full-time family medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Live, work, and play in the mountains.
- Join a growing group of two physicians and two advanced practice providers.
- Desirable call schedule that is 1:25 and phone-only.
- Enjoy a four day work week; 36 patient contact hours.
- Have autonomy and build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Specialists are at your fingertips at UCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Woodland Park, Colorado
Nestled in Pike Nation Forest, Woodland Park is located just 18 miles west of Colorado Springs. With a county population of approximately 25,000, this mountain town sits at an elevation of 8,465, has spectacular views of Pikes Peak and offers more than 300 days of sunshine. Woodland Park offers a small town feel with big city amenities nearby, ensuring a high quality of life for its residents.