Seeking a great opportunity with an incredible organization then look no further….
UNC Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine at Lenoir is seeking to add a general pulmonologist to our team. The candidate should be committed to providing quality and cost-effective medical care to a diverse population of patients with chronic medical conditions and special needs.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Graduate of an accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Managing the care of chronic respiratory diseases, such as asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, lung cancers
- Ability to coach patients on management of their illness
- Chronic lung disease treatment (COPD, asthma)
- Inpatient consultation services for all pulmonary issues
- Narcolepsy treatment
- Pneumonia and influenza vaccinations
- Pulmonary function tests
- Sleep apnea evaluation and treatment
- Ventilator management
- Critical care management
- Competitive Salary plus incentives
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement
If interested please send your CV to Sheila Barnes, In-house Physician Recruiter.