Goshen Physicians in Goshen, Indiana is looking for an Interventional Cardiologist!
Join a Network that prioritizes work/life balance, physician autonomy, a culture of camaraderie, and a team-based approach to patient care.
Team consists of:
- Five Cardiologists and Three Nurse Practitioners in practice.
- One Invasive Non-Interventional, three Invasive Interventional, and one Electrophysiologist
- 1:4 Call is shared with two vascular surgeons and three interventional radiologists.
- Opening due to a retirement.
- Open to H1b candidates.
- Supervise and interpret all noninvasive cardiac diagnostic studies
- Perform invasive cardiac procedures
- Perform defect free elective and emergent cardiac catheterization, PCIs, and PVIs
- Take interventional Call 1:3 rotation
- Take general call 1:4 rotation
- Outpatient office is less than 5 minutes’ walk to the Emergency Department (ED), stress test labs, Cardiovascular Lab (CVL), Interventional Radiology Lab (IR), Electrophysiology (EP) Lab, and the Hybrid Operating Room (OR).
- Multiple accredited departments: Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiology, Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation center, Center for Sleep Disorder, Center for Weight Reduction
- Integrated, collaborative clinic where cardiology, radiology, vascular surgery, and electrophysiology physicians and APPs work together in a shared space. Daily cardiology rounds as a model of shared decision-making for optimal decision making and treatment planning.
- Employed opportunity.
- Outpatient facility uses NextGen EMR system. Hospital uses Meditech.
- Monthly stipends available for those in their residency or fellowship who commit to Goshen Physicians.
- Competitive compensation per MGMA data. Salary guarantees and production incentives, quality & patient satisfaction incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
Goshen Physicians is a multi-specialty group dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of Northern Indiana, serving a regional population of 220,000. The network consists of both primary care and specialty providers, allowing us to offer the highest quality of care for a wide range of conditions. We are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health. Join a Network that prioritizes work/life balance, physician autonomy, a culture of camaraderie, and a team-based approach to patient care.
Goshen & the surrounding communities are all wonderful places to raise a family- safe, great public & private schools, and an affordable cost of living! We are located 30 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago & 2 hours North of Indianapolis. The culture here is ‘Midwest Nice’ where neighbors help neighbors & we have pride in our communities. Our area is a ‘melting pot’ of various cultures, including a large Amish population. Life here is great- away from the rush & traffic of city life, but still easy access to larger cities, international airports, etc. Between the many state parks & inland lakes, various year-round festivals, a booming food/brewery/winery culture, college & professional level sports teams, etc. there’s definitely more than corn in Indiana!