University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is now accepting applications for 2 separate, general neurology positions at its UPMC Horizon and UPMC Northwest locations. Both are UPMC-employed positions, joining well-established practices in strong, community hospital settings. Each practice offers the autonomy to customize the practice to new physician’s preferences or sub-specialty interests. Start-dates are flexible – either 2021 or 2022.
- Attractive compensation/benefits package
- UPMC position with academic title
- Cap exempt H1B visa sponsor & may qualify for J1 waivers
- Option for teaching medical students &/or family medicine residents
- Renovated hospitals with strong backing of UPMC
- New outpatient space
- Autonomy & personalized care of a community hospital setting but with university support
- Exclusive neurology service in the area
- Suburban/small town communities centrally located near Pittsburgh, Cleveland & Erie
- Great schools, affordable housing, low crime/traffic, abundant shopping & near several airports
- General neurology position but will customize practice for fellowship-trained candidates
- Reasonable call coverage allows for professional/personal balance in a nurturing environment
Located in western Pennsylvania you can choose from a variety of communities including beautiful new suburbs, charming college towns or even some rural areas – all close to the hospital.