Large multi-specialty group is seeking an outpatient neurologist to join an expanding practice based in Johnson County, Kansas.
- Interest in a turn-key practice with full patient panel and 2 EMG procedure days
- Great work/life balance with practice only call - no hospital call or consults are required
- Multi-specialty group is comprised of 90+ providers with 7+ locations in Johnson County
- Willing to approach care in a faith-based practice
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Eligible for licensure in Kansas
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it’s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children’s healthcare services with the region's only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center’s ER is Johnson County’s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- Surgical programs at OPRMC feature an outstanding surgical team utilizing advanced technology such as robotic surgical systems and robotic arm assisted joint replacement surgery.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'