Lee’s Summit Family Medicine Residency is seeking a founding program director for its new, community-based program at Lee’s Summit Medical Center.
- A minimum of 3 years, 5 years is preferred, of clinical experience, plus experience in GME as an associate program director or core faculty member
- Interest in research, medical staff engagement (through committee participation) and publication
- Program will have 18 total residents when fully-established
- Board certification in family medicine is required
- Eligible for licensure in Missouri
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About HCA GME and Lee’s Summit Medical Center:
- HCA Graduate Medical Education is one of the largest providers of residency and fellowship training programs across the nation. With more than 200 programs across 21 specialties, 43 hospitals, and 14 states, HCA GME is building the leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education communities. HCA hospitals currently train more than 3,100 residents and fellows, and will increase that number to over 6,800 by 2022.
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center is a full-service, 80+ bed hospital serving the Lee’s Summit and surrounding areas with more than 300 physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
- The hospital is a dually-accredited chest pain and primary stroke center and features a highly trained staff with an unwavering commitment to quality, compassionate healthcare.
- Services include but are not limited to cancer care, cardiovascular services, endoscopy, emergency services, neurology, neurosurgery, pain management, palliative care, pulmonology, outpatient therapy, sports medicine, respiratory care, outpatient and inpatient surgical specialty care, and women’s services.
- As one of Lee’s Summit’s largest private sector employers, Lee’s Summit Medical Center is dedicated to the community’s growth, success and well-being.
Lee’s Summit is an award-winning, mid-sized community combining the amenities of a large metropolitan city with the comfort and convenience of one of the most livable communities in America. Money Magazine chose Lee’s Summit as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live. Lee’s Summit features affordable housing in safe neighborhoods and a nationally recognized educational system. The award-winning school district earned the Distinction in Performance Award with a perfect score 10 years in a row. Located only 20 minutes from the Power & Light District or the Country Club Plaza, you can enjoy convenient access to all that Kansas City has to offer.