BEAUTIFUL, COASTAL VIRGINIA
Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championship golf, and outstanding schools are just part of the reason you should consider relocating to our community!
Opportunity Exists In: Newport News
Hampton Roads Eye Associates (HREA) is the largest team of ophthalmologists, optometrists, ophthalmic nurses, technicians, assistants, and opticians providing the most comprehensive eye care in Hampton Roads. Each member of our eye care team is highly skilled in the latest procedures and treatments.
- Join two other Retina specialists with one heading towards retirement
- Must be fellowship trained
- Well-established and very busy practice
- Join 7 other Ophthalmologists and 4 optometrists
- Control day-to-day operations/schedules and revenue independent of the larger hospital system
- Full partnership after one year without a buy-in
- Shared call
- Built-in referral base
- Very competitive compensation package
Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula (Yorktown-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg-Gloucester)
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- Annual LPGA golf tournament attracts the top golfers in the world.
- No. 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine).
- Multitude of outstanding educational options; including local colleges and universities.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- Population/service area: 650,000; 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, DC and the Outer Banks, NC.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
Hampton Roads Eye Associates (HREA) is part of Riverside Health System which employs over 10,000 team members. Their flagship facility is Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) located in Newport News, Virginia − a newly renovated, state-of-the-art, 510-bed community hospital that also supports four residency programs. Their system is shaped by the integration of physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal leadership positions. Riverside recognizes that strong, fully-engaged doctors are the key to their ongoing success. With a long-standing commitment to physician leadership, Riverside is a system that is well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of healthcare demands.
For more information, please contact:
Riverside Health System