Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services is looking for a highly qualified Staff Psychiatrist interested in joining medical staff to provide inpatient psychiatric services for adult patients at our Mercy Health Muskegon partner facility in Muskegon, Michigan. Duties may include clinical admission evaluations, subsequent cares, and discharges from the hospital unit with corresponding and timely documentation. Opportunity for additional Outpatient work if mutually agreed upon.
PINE REST DETAILS:
- 4th largest free standing Mental Health Provider in the country and growing.
- 110+ psychiatrists who work in collaboration with Advanced Practice Professionals and Social Workers throughout the PR network.
- 198+ inpatient psychiatry beds.
- An organization that takes up challenges – opened an inpatient psychiatry unit for COVID+ patients
- Subspecialty inpatient units (Dual Diagnosis, Older Adult, Higher functioning population, Pediatric)
- Highly regarded Psychiatry Residency Program
- Psychiatry Fellowship programs – Addictions, Pediatrics, Geriatrics and upcoming Forensics.
- Broad Continuum of services that include robust Partial Hospitalization, Detox, Residential and Outpatient Programs.
- A busy Neuromodulation Program which provides for ECT and TMS.
- Psychiatric Urgent Care Clinic housed with the hospital on main campus
- Opportunities to participate in Research
- Full Time, Employed position
- Inpatient setting with Adult caseload
- Reasonable call requirement of 1:4 weekends and night call paid additional compensation
- Supervision of MSU Medical Students, Residents and APPs if mutually agreed upon
- Michigan State University Faculty Appointment Options
- Duties may include clinical admission evaluations, subsequent cares, and discharges from the hospital unit with corresponding and timely documentation.
- Support for Immigration, H1B VISA
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
- Base Salary + Productivity and Quality Bonus Opportunities
- Extensive PTO package with 5 additional CME Days
- Reimbursement for board, credentialing and licensing fees
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Options
- Relocation package offered if out of state
- NO Non-Compete Agreement
WHY WEST MICHIGAN?
- Many state parks and pristine beaches within 30 min drive (Holland, Saugatuck, Grand Haven)
- Places Rated Almanac ranked Grand Rapids as the #3 city in the nation for fun and recreation.
- Fredrik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park and John Ball Zoo in Grand Rapids
- Amtrack transportation to Chicago.
- Grand Rapids airport has international flights to Canada and direct flights to Florida, east coast and west coast.
- Grand Rapids has a vibrant art scene
- Top schools and a thriving real estate market
- Please contact Molly Remus
Education, Training, and Experience:
- Current (or eligible to obtain) State of Michigan licensing including medical license and controlled substance license.
- Completion of an accredited four-year psychiatric residency program.
- Board certified in Psychiatry from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology or board eligible within 5 years of training completion and intent to complete board certification.