Prime Care Hemet, an IPA Affiliate of Optum Care the largest employer of Providers in the US is currently seeking a Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join our practice. We have developed a reputation for providing quality, compassionate care to communities in the Inland Empire and the surrounding area.
The Primary Care Physician is responsible for the day to day clinical care of patients. The Physician manages the health of patients by providing preventive evaluations and wellness education, and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses/conditions. The Physician is responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services.
* Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
* Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
* Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
* Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
* Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
* Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
* Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
* Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
* Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
* Active and unrestricted California medical license
* Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
* Current and unrestricted DEA certificate
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment
* 2+ years of Outpatient Clinic experience
* Managed Care / IPA / Health Plan experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Physician, outpatient clinic, primary care, Hemet, CA, San Bernardino County
Location: Hemet, California
Application URL: www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGRlbnN0YWQuNDIwNzQuMzMyNkBkYXZpdGEuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t