Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking additional experienced Urgent Care Physicians for employed PRN opportunities at our Urgent Care of St. Francis – Olive Branch location. If you are passionate about caring for people with courtesy and kindness and find reward in a job well done, we invite you to join us. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems in country and work with an exceptional staff.
We are currently seeking candidates that are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and seeing patients of all ages. The ideal candidate would be comfortable working as the solo physician during their shift and performing typical Urgent Care procedures.
- Employed, PRN opportunity: approximately 4-6 shifts per month (based off patient volume and needs of the center)
- Availability: Immediately
- Clinic Hours of Operation: Open 7 days a week from 8:00AM-8:00PM
- Flexible schedule
- Daily Patient Census: Approximately 3-5 patients per hour
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Additional PRN shifts may be available at our other location in Memphis, TN
- MD or DO
- Board certified/board eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Med-Peds
- Mississippi licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Mississippi (Tennessee license needed if wanting to pick up additional shifts in Memphis)
- At least one year of post-residency (or moonlighting) experience working as a solo physician seeing patients of all ages
- Candidate must be comfortable with providing supervision and/or chart review for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Prior Urgent Care experience a plus
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.