Experience the lifestyle of living in the Newport News-Williamsburg region of south eastern Virginia – the region offers a temperate climate with a wide variety of outdoor activities, low crime rate, top public-school systems, access to major cultural and recreational attractions and low cost of living!
Riverside is looking for an experienced BC/BE Critical Care Physician to join our team in our closed ICU.
- 7 on 7 off schedule - 12 hour shifts from 7am to 7pm
- This role includes working in the 18 bed MICU and consult service at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News.
- Candidates with pulmonology, critical care, cardiology, nephrology, infectious disease and anesthesiology training are encouraged to apply
- Our EMR (EPIC) links all of our outpatient and inpatient facilities
- Very competitive AMGA comp model
- Sign on bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Generous annual CME stipend
- Excellent benefit package
- Relocation allowance
The lifestyle of living on the Virginia Peninsula, a region that includes: Williamsburg, Newport News, York County, Poquoson & Hampton:
- Experience an excellent quality of life, four seasons with mild winters in a region that offers a diversity of activities year-round. Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
- Offers a selection of diverse restaurants, cultural events and the beauty of nature abounds!
- Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine with impressive amenities
- Fish, sail, or water ski regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or 200 miles or coastline with numerous access points throughout
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus shopping, entertainment and touring opportunities
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
The established team fosters a culture guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love” and mutual respect among team members. Join our large multi-specialty group, 600+ Providers, Riverside Medical Group (RMG). It is a quality driven, multi-specialty clinical team at the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, RHS. All Riverside divisions is represented by physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators and can affect change more easily and efficiently. It is well prepared to help face the challenging issues faced within healthcare. It is over 100 years old yet innovative in its approach with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support.
Feel free to contact us for more information or forward your CV directly to me at my email along with a convenient time for us to follow-up with you by phone. We look forward to speaking with you! Nicole Laroche, CPC, CERS