Looking for a PM&R residency trained physician to join our hospital employed outpatient PM&R group.
- Option #1: Base salary of $269,800 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Option #2: Base salary of $331,700 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
* 5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,500 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $26,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: provider pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2-4 years)
- Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- SOMC Neurology & PM&R Associates
- Located at 1805 27th Street Portsmouth, OH 45662
- Office Hours/Work Schedule
- Office hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00a – 5:00p / Friday 8:00a – 12:00p
- Call schedule: 1:3 weekend coverage for inpatient unit (shared with inpatient Medical Director and locum physician)
- Gretchen Horner, NP (PM&R)
- Dr. August Juguilon, Neurologist
- Laura Sova, NP (Neurology)
- Andy Stegman, PA (Neurology)
- 3 LPN
- 5 MA
- 1 Office Manager
- Case Load
- 20 – 24 patients/day
- Wednesday afternoon for office procedures, average volume 6-10
Hospital Beds: 248 staffed | Service Area: 250,000 | Not-for-profit established in 1966 | Employs: over 2700 | Medical Staff: 250
Teaching opportunities: SOMC has Medical Students, Residents, and Advanced Practitioner trainees.
All employment is contingent upon passing the post-offer physical examination, drug and nicotine test, and criminal background investigation.