Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Neurology – Outpatient or Neurology - GME
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), a multi-specialty group bringing together more than 485+ talented physicians, Advanced Practitioners, is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,500,000 people. NGPG is currently recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join our growing practice.
Outpatient Opportunity Details:
- Office Based
- EMG/ EEG labs
- 24/7 Inpatient & Critical Care Medicine are also part of this multispecialty group
- Group currently consists of six Outpatient Neurologists and three Nurse Practitioners plus two Neuro-Hospitalist and three hospital-based Nurse Practitioners.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) and NGPG offer state of the art facilities and equipment, as well as the opportunity to perform cutting-edge procedures and learn from skilled, tenured colleagues.
GME Opportunity Details:
- Inpatient and Outpatient Duties.
- Work with experienced Neurologists in both settings.
- Work with IM and FM residents on a daily basis.
- NGHS started Interventional Neurology in 2020.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC-Gainesville) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, GA providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 1100+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians. NGMC-Braselton opened April 1, 2015 as a 200 bed community hospital with the potential to grow rapidly in the next few years. NGMC-Barrow is a 56-bed hospital that was acquired in January 2017 and NGMC-Lumpkin was recently purchased and reopened. With the combined hospitals, that totals over 700 beds!
We are in the fourth fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
Contact Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter