Join our growing and compassionate team at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health in Indianapolis and Ft. Wayne, Indiana! We are seeking a patient-focused Pediatric Endocrinologist to collaborate with our highly skilled teams.
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health has been singled out for distinction by U.S. News & World Report, ranking in nine pediatric specialties as part of 2019-10 Best Children’s Hospitals.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full-time employment
- Professional components are primarily outpatient with some in-patient rotation coverage
- Faculty appointment available with the IU School of Medicine
- Participate in teaching medical students, residents, and other health professionals
- Join the largest pediatric endocrinology team in the state with 15 physicians and 5 advanced practice providers
- Outreach at Ft. Wayne Clinic one day a week
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics and board eligible/certified in Pediatric Endocrinology
- Fellowship training required
- We offer a strong compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,000 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state, is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,000 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- Leader in the use of electronic medical records (EMR); over 90% of IU Health Physicians use EMR to improve communication and coordination of patient records
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 23 years in a row, with 3 specialties ranked in the top 50.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana.
- Six hospitals are designated as Magnet® hospitals by the American Nurses Credentialing Center recognizing excellence in nursing care.
- IU Health Transplant is the only comprehensive transplant program in Indiana and one of the nation’s largest solid-organ transplant center.
- With more than 200 physician researchers leading the way to new treatments, IU Health Simon Cancer Center is Indiana’s only National Cancer Institute-designated patient care center.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.