New Radiation Oncology Opportunity in Coastal Virginia!
Bon Secours Radiation Oncology Specialist is currently seeking to hire a fulltime Radiation Oncologist to join their team in 2021! Join an established well-respected oncology practice to treat all general radiation oncology related conditions including modalities, such as external beam radiation (3DCRT, IMRT/ IGRT, SBRT, SRS) and brachytherapy (LDR, HDR) in the brachytherapy suite.
- Hours Monday – Friday 8am to 4 pm
- Practice Setting: Hospital Based / Outpatient
- Call Schedule: 24 hour call twice a month.
- Average Clinic Patients per day: 20-30 adults and geriatrics.
- EMR – EPIC inpatient and outpatient
- Virtual Health: Telemedicine, Consults and E-Visits. General follow ups and occasional consults as needed.
- Teaching Opportunity: Rotating residents and students
- Procedures Include: HDR Intracavitary / Skin, SBRT/ SRS, LDR & HDR brachytherapy
- Must be BC/BE
- Hospital Affiliation: Maryview Medical Center
- Practice located on hospital campus!
- A.P.C support and Collaboration Earnings
Benefits & Compensation:
- Full Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:
- Medical Plans, Vision, Dental, Prescription Drugs
- Life Insurance Options
- Disability Insurance, Short and Long Term
- Well Being Plan
- Flex Spending and HSA
- Allowed Time Off plus holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus
- CME Annual 10,000
- 457b Plan