The brand new UCF Lake Nona Medical Center is seeking an OB/GYN to join a growing private group with offices in Lake Nona and Winter Park.
- Must be BE/BC OB/GYN
- 6 MDs in group - adding a 7th
- Practice established 10 years ago
- Two office locations: Lake Nona and Winter Park
- New physician will be based in Lake Nona office and cover the brand new UCF Lake Nona Medical Center (opened March 1, 2021)
- Office hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30a-5p, Fri 8:30a-3p
- Private practice employed position
- Partnership track available
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
About UCF Lake Nona Medical Center:
- UCF Lake Nona Medical Center, a partnership hospital between HCA Healthcare’s North Florida Division and UCF Academic Health, opened on March 1, 2021
- Located in Orlando’s Medical City at Lake Nona, the hospital provides healing for patients throughout Central Florida and beyond, educating the healthcare providers of the future and supporting the work of brilliant medical researchers that will lead to lifesaving care.
Some places are proud of their history. Lake Nona is proud of its future. Encompassing 17-square-miles and located adjacent to the Orlando International Airport, Lake Nona is a modern mecca for technology, innovation, and community. When you’re in Lake Nona, you can see and feel an energy unique from other places. From its transformative Lake Nona Medical City, where research facilities work together with the country’s leading hospitals and educational institutions, to the United States Tennis Association’s National Campus, where current and future tennis professionals hone their skills, Lake Nona is a place where no dream is out of reach. Walt Disney World is minutes away, and residents have both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts are located 90 minutes to the east and west for convenient day trips or a weekend getaway. Come see what Lake Nona has to offer!