State-of-the Art Surgery Center – Comprehensive Ophthalmologist Opportunity in the Midwest
Columbus Community Hospital is actively recruiting for an Ophthalmologist to join a local practice in Columbus, Nebraska. This dynamic group is committed to providing outstanding patient care with an appropriate balance between work and family.
Ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice.
- Group of one Ophthalmologist and six Optometrists practicing primarily general Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- 1st Year Salary Guarantee.
- The group practices from six locations within a 1-hour radius of Columbus, NE.
- Primary clinic building in Columbus, NE is 14 years old and includes many of the latest advances in vision correction.
- Attached to the clinic is a state-of-the-art Surgery Center.
- Practice also includes a visiting Medical Retina physician, Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro-Ophthalmologist & Ocular Plastics.
- Service area of 60,000.
Clinic- Their practices use Modernizing Medicine EMR with the most advanced iPad chart input and image management system. The surgeons use the state-of-the-art technology including LenSx Femtosecond Laser with ORA System in implanting the most advanced intraocular lenses including Toric and multifocal lenses. PRK/LASIK refractive surgery utilizes WaveScan WaveFront System, Intralase iFS Advanced Femtosecond laser, and Star S4 IR Excimer Laser. The practice does most minimally invasive glaucoma surgeries such as iStent, Kahook dual blade, and Xen implant, as well as SLT. The practice also preforms many AMD and diabetic related injections utilizing all the available drugs including Avastin, Lucentis, Eylea, and Beovu. The practice goal is providing all eye care needs for a family, contacts to cataracts, lenses to LASIK.
Community- Columbus sits at the confluence of the Loup and Platte Rivers, which provide a bounty of wildlife viewing, kayaking, hunting, fishing and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Columbus is a community of 22,000 and is one of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities. Columbus offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, and a variety of rich cultural events and exciting recreational opportunities. Only 80 miles away from Omaha and Lincoln Nebraska, the benefits of big entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten Conference University (University of Nebraska-Lincoln), is just a short distance away.