For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Fairview Park Hospital seeks additional interventional cardiologists to join an HCA-employed practice in Dublin, GA. This practice is located on Fairview Park Hospital's campus.
- 3 NPs in practice
- Call will include 6-call day's per month
- Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Completion of a US ACGME-accredited Cardiology Fellowship
Incentive / Benefits Package:
At HCA, we believe in giving physicians what they need to succeed. By continuing to build a strong, dedicated community of care, we can help deliver even better patient outcomes. We believe in bettering both the lives of our patients and our physician partners.
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Fairview Park Hospital and Dublin, GA:
Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah. We take seriously our responsibility to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people. Our mission is quite simply “… to treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care.” We are employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven.
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town, with lots of activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to much more big city amenities and in beach in just about 90 minutes.
- Highly affordable cost of living
- Vibrant main street with many great restaurants.
- Both Atlanta (Big City) and Savannah (Beach) about 1.5 hours away, easy quick access to Highway 16