Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute (VHVI) is seeking a full - time Interventional Cardiologist in Tullahoma, TN, to support the Vanderbilt Health Tullahoma hospital, located just 1 hour from Nashville metro. The physician will practice in the not-for-profit community acute-care hospital licensed for 135 beds. Clinical duties include all aspects of general clinical cardiology in inpatient, outpatient and diagnostics, as well as Interventional Cardiology procedures in the hospital. The Cardiologist will have support from an existing private practice Interventional Cardiologist in the community to share call and support in patient care. Candidates should be BC/BE in General Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology in order to apply.
This opportunity includes:
- Three Year Salary Guarantee
- Limited Call (10 days per month)
- RVU, Patient Satisfaction + sign on/relocation bonus
- Vanderbilt Health benefits, icluding generous PTO, CME leave and allowance
- Tullahoma, TN is a quaint community located 75 miles South of Nashville. Recently named "Tennessee's Rising Star", Tullahoma is an outdoor lover's paradise. Located just 10 minutes from Tims Ford State Park, a 2,200 acre state park and lake recreational area. The area boasts a low cost of living with easy access to a larger metropolitan area.
Tullahoma is a diverse, well-educated cosmopolitan community with small town values. Located in the heart of southern middle Tennessee, we are centered approximately 65 miles from three major metropolitan cities, Nashville, and Chattanooga in Tennessee, and Huntsville, Alabama. The public school system is considered the city’s greatest asset and is known throughout the state for its achievements in academic excellence. Located just 12 miles from Tullahoma is the world famous Jack Daniel’s Distillery, a landmark known worldwide. Water sports and outdoor amenities can be found on Normandy Lake and Tims Ford Lake.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our healthcare advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.
- Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiply in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.
- Interested candidates should contact Brennan Bogner