Southeastern Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, an employed group within the Lexington Medical Center network of care, is seeking a BC general practice orthopedic surgeon to join our team of five highly skilled orthopaedists. Due to tremendous network and practice growth, this exciting opportunity is to expand our practice footprint by building a thriving practice in one of South Carolina’s fastest growing regions.
Lexington Medical Center is a 557-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. In March of 2019, the Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history. The network includes six community medical centers, an occupational health facility, the largest nursing home in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center, and 76 physician practices with over 400 employed physicians.
- Established high volume practice and built in referral network
- Shared call (1 in 8 office call, 1 in 15 emergency department call)
- Inpatient & Outpatient EPIC EMR with 24/7 internal tech support
- Full spectrum of specialty care support including a premier heart and vascular center and robust general surgery and neurosurgery programs
- Close proximity to beautiful Lake Murray
- Affordable cost of living
Employment benefits include:
- Malpractice coverage
- Retirement plans with matching percentage
- Health, dental and vision
- Daycare FSA
- Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short and Long-term disability
- College Plans
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
Near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina, enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market featuring local vendors. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
Please visit our facility website www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center and what it is like to be a part of our Physician Network