Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Nocturnist or Traditional Hospitalist, Baptist Easley Hospital
Prisma Health, the largest non-profit healthcare provider employs 16,000 people, including 1,200+ physicians on staff. Our system includes clinically excellent facilities with 1,627 beds across 8 campuses. Additionally, we host 19 residency and fellowship programs and a 4-year medical education program: University of South Carolina School of Medicine–Greenville, located on Prisma Health-Upstate’s Greenville Memorial Medical Campus. Prisma Health-Upstate also has developed a unique Clinical University model in collaboration with the University of South Carolina, Clemson University, Furman University, and others to provide the academic and research infrastructure and support needed to become a leading academic health center for the 21st century.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountain ranges, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities. Check out all that Greenville, SC has to offer! #yeahTHATgreenville
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians
- IM procedures highly desired, but not required. Simulation center training & bedside training available if needed.
- ICU Management
- $245-265K base salary with $40K incentive bonus and CME stipend for Traditional Hospitalist
- $340K base salary with $10K incentive bonus and CME stipend for Nocturnist
- Up to $40K sign on bonus for a 4 year commitment as a Nocturnist
- Group comprised of career hospitalists with low turnover
- Relocation allowance available
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record system
- 7 on/7 off schedule with 1 week of vacation per year
- Additional shifts paid at a premium
*Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer*
Please submit a letter of interest and CV to: Natasha Durham, FASPR, Physician Recruiter