Join a Leader in Hospital Medicine
As one of the nation’s largest academic hospitalist programs, we lead a variety of teaching and non-teaching inpatient and consultative services.
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC) Division of Hospital Medicine is dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients, team members, and the OSUWMC community. Our mission is to improve the lives of our patients and faculty by providing personalized, patient-centered, evidence-based medical care of the highest quality. Our clinical practice meets rigorous standards of scholarship, and we are devoted to serving as expert educators and mentors to the next generation of physicians. Preferred candidates are BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, have work experience or residency training at an academic medical center, and possess excellent inpatient, teamwork, and clinical skills.
Our faculty enjoy:
- Manageable clinical workload with flexible scheduling options
- Competitive salary & bonus including a rich benefit package
- Faculty appointment commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for leadership & professional development, research, & quality improvement, and resident and medical student teaching in partnership with the College of Medicine
- Robust onboarding and mentoring programs
- Relocation allowance
- Sign on bonus
We are interviewing competitive applicants!
Forward your letter of interest and CV to:
Kam Carlberg, Faculty Recruiter
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Qualified women, minorities, Vietnam-era and disabled Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. This is not a J-1 opportunity.