Well-Established GEMS is seeking a Nocturnist to join the team!
Goldsboro Emergency Medical Specialist, Inc. (GEMS) is an independent, democratic group of 26 Emergency Medicine specialists. Of those providers, ten physicians are ABEM certified physicians and addition to our physicians, GEMS utilizes sixteen APPs who are all experienced in emergency medicine. Wayne UNC Healthcare employs and provides support staff for our daily operation.
ED Nocturnist for GEMS Goldsboro, NC
GEMS in Goldsboro, NC is located one hour east of Raleigh, the vibrant state capital, and 90 minutes from the NC coast.
- Established in 1998 at Wayne Memorial Hospital as a privately owned practice
- Ten Highly Qualified Physicians and sixteen APPs
- State of the art Emergency Department as of 2014
- Busy ED seeing over 66,000 patients annually
- Hospital Privileges at Wayne UNC Health
- Collaboration/training Campbell University DO residency program
- Highly involved with the community needs by delivering outstanding patient care
- Competitive salary within MGMA guidelines and bonuses
- Paid Employee Group Medical Insurance
- HSA with employer contributions
- Paid sick leave and Vacation
- Profit Sharing / Pension / 401K Plan
- Malpractice Insurance (with tail coverage)
- Paid Professional Dues/Licenses/Fees
- One or more years of Nocturnist experienced in an ED setting required
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- Graduation from an accredited school of Medicine or DO school
- North Carolina licensed or in progress
For more information about this great opportunity or to apply contact Sheila Barnes, In-house Physician Recruiter