American Family Care is searching for a Full-Time Physician to join our Team in Nashville, Tennessee
Exceptional Sign On Bonus Included! (Immediate Hire)
American Family Care (AFC) celebrates a new designation as the Best Overall Urgent Care Center of 2021! As one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the U.S. providing services seven days a week on a walk-in basis, you will be part of a growing team providing high-quality patient-centered healthcare to the community.
Our state-of-the-art centers focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses and injuries. We have a moderately-complex lab (that includes hematology and chemistry) and full scope digital x-rays. Walk-ins are welcome as appointments are not required. We accept most major insurance plans.
Our physicians must see patients of all ages and be comfortable with minor procedures (e.g., suturing lacerations, draining abscesses, etc.). Physicians must have an unrestricted medical license, along with a Federal DEA license.
What does AFC have to offer?
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation + Incentive program
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), annual PTO and more
- Flexible schedules posted a month in advance- no late nights/on-calls (8AM-6PM clinic hours)
- Patient care without the administrative hassles—spend more time teaming up with your patients and their caregivers to provide high-quality family care
- Stable practice and organization with low turnover since 1982
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art facilities with onsite labs, digital x-rays, POC pharmacy, and tablet-based EMR system
- Medical malpractice insurance provided by AFC
Nashville is the capital of Tennessee and home to the famous Vanderbilt University. Nashville boasts of:
- Legendary music, and music venues
- Recreation, shopping, and dining options for all tastes and styles
- Affordable living
- Ranked 4th in the Nation for best state tax
In 1982, Dr. Bruce Irwin, a pioneer in Urgent Care, who desired a patient first model of care, started American Family Care. Because we are committed to Dr. Irwin’s mission of providing the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient, AFC continues to experience exceptional growth. We now have over 240 locations nationwide.