Rex Holly Springs is seeking Pediatric/Newborn Hospitalists that are interested in program building and are dynamic teachers with strong communication skills. Rex Holly Springs provides an opportunity to develop a newborn program, work collaboratively with neonatologists in the UNC healthcare system and provide guidance for possible development of a general pediatric ward in Holly Springs.
- Schedule – 7 days on, 7 days off - flexible self-scheduling when program is established
- Start – Mid September 2021
- Special Care Nursery (2 bed)
- Newborn Nursery
- Consult on pediatric patients in ED
- Attend deliveries
- Stabilize infants for transfer to higher level institution
- Board Certified / Board Eligible
- Skilled in NRP (newborn resuscitation), placing umbilical lines, intubation, emergency thoracentesis.
UNC Rex Healthcare is breaking ground on its new Holly Springs hospital, a much-needed addition to a fast-growing community. The new 7-story, 70 bed hospital is located on UNC Rex Holly Springs campus at 781 Avent Ferry Road, and is expected to open in fall 2021. UNC Rex opened its Holly Springs outpatient campus in 2012 to improve access to medical care, closer to home. The full-service hospital will continue that mission with a 24/7 Emergency Department, Labor & Delivery, a Surgical Suite and much more.
UNC Health consists of 13 hospitals and multiple clinics across the state. From the coast to the mountains, UNC Health provides excellent and compassionate care to all.