WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join the WorkingWell team in Northwest Indiana to provide a combination of Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care or Family Medicine in an Employer Clinic. A candidate who is willing to travel to three designated locations. Nurse Practitioner will find a strong mentorship among group.
WHAT WE NEED:
The ideal candidate will have experience in Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care or Family Medicine. Candidate will have ACLS/BLS certifications and will be able to see all patient types. Must be certified/willing to become certified to conduct US Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals by the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Saturday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, or 8:00 – 6:00 pm
- Rotating every other Saturday
- Open some holidays
- No Call expectation
- Average outpatient volume: 25 – 30 patients per day
- Average telehealth visits: 5 patients per day
- Willing to obtain DOT certification
- Common Procedures:
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Pre-employment, DOT, and Non-DOT physicals
- Sprain and Strains
- Suturing, willing to learn
- Will read and interpret x-rays and EKG’s
- Strong mentorship
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 13 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation,
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team.
Where We Live
Franciscan provides WorkingWell services in eight locations throughout Northwest Indiana.
- Franciscan WorkingWell Rensselaer
- Franciscan WorkingWell Crown Point
- Franciscan WorkingWell Hobart
- Franciscan WorkingWell Munster
- Franciscan WorkingWell St. John
La Porte County
- Franciscan WorkingWell Michigan City
- Franciscan WorkingWell Portage
- Franciscan WorkingWell Valparaiso